Name: Bonnie D. Brooks

Diagnosis: Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer

Date: August 30, 2006

405 752-1876



Bonnie's Testimonial

In April 2005, I began having pain in my back of my left arm making it hard for me to do things? I had X-rays of my spine. The report was normal, but it really wasn’t. After my normal report, I went to a Chiropractor for 11 treatments which didn’t help.
In May my Dr. Then ordered a bone scan an MRI which revealed a compression fracture of the T4 vertebrae. They said it was blown and they had never seen any thing like it before.

On June 10th I was scheduled for an injection of spine cement to stabilize the vertebrae but it was cancelled when they found a nodule in my left lung. They then admitted me into Integris Baptist Hospital. After all kinds of tests I was told I had “Stage IV non small cell lung cancer “. What a surprise. Never smoked a day in my life. I was sent home on June 18th. After 8 days in the hospital. On my way home I had my sister take me by the “Doorway to health” to purchase Poly MVA.

I had heard Drs. Mary Schrick, Al Sanchez for several years praise the effectiveness of Poly MVA and thought if I ever had cancer, that’s what I would take. I am now on my 62nd 8oz. bottle. My oncologist recommended I take 10 radiation treatments on my vertebrae, which I did start taking a chemo pill called Jarceva, which wouldn’t have a curative effect. It was to relieve symptoms only.

While in the hospital we arranged with a home health care agency to assist my husband who needed care. A man named Isaac came. On his 2nd visit he told my husband that he thought I looked worried, asked if he could pray for me. Of course I said “yes”, he prayed with such anointing I knew he was God sent for both of us. He asked if he could bring his sister, Ann to pray for me the following Sunday afternoon.
She said to “not believe anything the Dr’s told me “. I was on prayer claims from Okla., City to California to the Garden of Gethsemane in the Holy Land, where I was prayed for under an old olive tree.

On August 29th 2005 I had a CT scan. The report said “I was stable, nothing worse “. The Dr. looked surprised that I wasn’t more excited, but I was expecting improvement then. I had to wait a little longer, 2 months longer. On Nov. 9th I had a PET scan. The Dr. called me personally the next day and said the “cancer was gone” all clear. “Praise the Lord “As I was telling my husband the good news, our doorbell rang. It was our pastor and we all rejoiced together. That was a God thing for him to appear at that very moment.

After this exciting news our daughter told me 2 Dr’s had told her “I had less than 8 months on a year to live”. I hadn’t heard that and it was good I hadn’t. I guess the Lord shielded me from the full realization of what lay before me because I didn’t give it a second thought that I might die. I couldn’t remember a time in my life that I didn’t believe in healing. God could heal me as easily as he could bestow upon my salvation for my soul and that’s what he did. God works in mysterious ways.

On July 11th 2006 I had a CT scan and a whole body scans.
The report was 2 exciting words “NO CHANGE “. I am blessed of the Lord. Cxodus 23:25 “Serve the Lord and healing will be yours. Isaiah 53:5 “By his straps we are healed”

Bonnie D. Brooks

Return to Testimonial Directory


"New" Patients Site

Cancer Patient Forum

More Testimonials


Home - Our Inspiration - Testimonials - Practitioners List - Scientific Research - What you must know

All rights reserved